The dates and locations for the 2019 Highlanders Travel try outs have been posted under the "Travel Teams" tab. Check back soon for updated info on any items listed as TBA.
Follow this link to complete a pledge form to sponsor HAJBA in 2018. Commit today and you will receive an invoice for payment!
8U - Coach Eikey
9U - Coach Wilson
10U - Coach Weaver
10U - Coach Leppek
11U - Coach Forth
11U - Coach Stewart
12U - Coach Dell
12U - Coach Mitchell
13U - Coach Leppek
14U - Coach Eikey
15U - Coach Ralko
16U - Coach Luomala
Follow this link to register for the Fall Baseball Season.
Registration rate goes up to $80 after August 1, for the late registration fee.
Practices for the Fall Season will begin about August 20 and games from September 4 - Oct 12.
To request to coach in the fall, complete the coaching application by clicking on the link below
Fall Ball is intended to be fun and instructional, preparing kids for the following season's Spring/Summer baseball season. It is a great way for your child to develop and become a better baseball player. Games will be played, but standings will not be kept and only 1 umpire per field will be provided.
Fall Ball Guidelines:
* A minimum of three teams per division is needed for that division to be formed.
* Each Division will be limited to no more than 6 teams.
* All prospective coaches will need to fill out a volunteer coach application form so that a background check can be ran.
* Teams will consist of 10-12 players.
* Teams will be formed via Blind Draw. The only 9 through 15 Year old players protected on a team are the Head Coach and Assistant Coaches children. No other players in this age range can be protected.
Any TBall coaches moving up to Bantam Baseball for the Fall Season can protect up to 3 additional players from their Spring/Summer team, with the understanding that they cannot protect these kids for the following year's Spring/Summer season.
* The season will run from the middle of August through first week in October. Actual start dates and finish dates will be provided each season.
* Firm game and practice schedules will be determined once all registrations are received and teams are selected. The intention is to play games on Mondays and Thursdays, but one additional weekday may be added depending on the number of kids that register.
*Children will be placed in the division they will play in for the following year's Spring/Summer season. It will be based on their age as of May 1 of the following year.
* The divisions are as follows:
T-Ball: 5 and 6 year old (1 hour game time – 5/6 year olds on same team)
Bantam: 7 and 8 year old
Midget: 9 and 10 year old
Minor: 11 and 12 years old (Wood Bats will be used – Provided by the league)
Major: 13 – 15 years old (Wood Bats will be used – Provided by the league)
All Divisions other than T-Ball will play 2 hour games, with a start time of 6:00pm.
T-Ball teams will play 1 hour games, with a start time of 5:30pm or 6:45pm.
Practices will be scheduled for 1.5 hours and will begin at either 5:00pm or 6:30pm.
The intention is to practice and play games on Mondays and Thursdays, but one additional weekday may be added depending on the number of kids that register. Depending on the number of teams, the above start times may vary.
*Each player will receive a T-Shirt. Baseball pants, socks and hats will not be provided.
If you have additional questions about the 2018 Fall Season, email us at
or complete the contact us form below!
Click the SMS Icon below to be added to our Text Message list. We will send a text message when games are cancelled due to weather, or when we have important information to share with our families.
HAJBA works to teach kids the skills to umpire to help save on costs. If you have questions or would like more details about umpiring with HAJBA, contact the Umpire in Chief.
Click Here for the Frequently Asked Questions page. Scroll down for information about Umpiring!
Umpire in Chief:
Kevin De Ceuninck - firstname.lastname@example.org
At HAJBA, we understand how big of a role our community sponsors play in all of our successful seasons. Their support is greatly appreciated. Each week we would like to highlight one of our sponsors so that our members and visitors can help support them too. Please check out the sponsor below.
Below are the nominations and open positions the HAJBA board is looking to have filled. Please email email@example.com if you have an interest in helping support HAJBA in any of these roles as a volunteer or a board member.