Email us for more information on how to sponsor HAJBA in 2019.
8U - Coach Leuneberg
9U - Coach Eikey
9U - Coach Goins
10U - Coach Wilson
11U - Coach Weaver
11U - Coach Leppek
12U - Coach Forth
12U - Coach Stewart
13U - Coach Dell
13U - Coach Mitchell
14U - Coach Leppek
15U - Coach Eikey
16U - Coach Ralko
17U - Coach Luomala
Due to field conditions all Fall games are cancelled for Thursday, Sept. 20.
Fall Ball is intended to be fun and instructional, preparing kids for the following season's Spring/Summer baseball season. It is a great way for your child to develop and become a better baseball player. Games will be played, but standings will not be kept and only 1 umpire per field will be provided.
Fall Ball Guidelines:
* A goal minimum of three teams per division is ideal. Less than three may lead to cancelling a division.
* Each Division will be limited to no more than 6 teams.
* All prospective coaches will need to fill out a volunteer coach application form so that a background check can be ran.
* Teams will consist of 10-12 players.
* Teams will be assigned by Fall Season Director. The goal is for teams to be balanced competitively and for players to have a positive learning experience.
Any TBall coaches moving up to Bantam Baseball for the Fall Season can protect up to 3 additional players from their Spring/Summer team, with the understanding that they cannot protect these kids for the following year's Spring/Summer season.
* The season will run from the middle of August through first week in October. Actual start dates and finish dates will be provided each season.
* Firm game and practice schedules will be determined once all registrations are received and teams are selected. The intention is to play games on Mondays and Thursdays, but one additional weekday may be added depending on the number of kids that register.
*Children will be placed in the division they will play in for the following year's Spring/Summer season. It will be based on their age as of May 1 of the following year.
* The divisions are as follows:
Tball: 5 and 6 year old (1 hour game time – 5 and 6 year old on same team)
Bantam: 7 and 8 year old
Midget: 9 and 10 year old
Minor: 11 and 12 year old (Wood Bats will be used – Provided by the league)
Major: 13 – 15 years old (Wood Bats will be used – Provided by the league)
All Divisions other than Tball will play 2 hour games, with a start time of 6:00 pm at the beginning of the season and moving to 5:30 pm for more daylight.
Tball teams will play 1 hour games, with a start time of 5:30 pm or 6:45 pm.
Practices will be scheduled for 1.5 hours and will begin at either 5:00 pm or 6:30 pm.
The intention is to practice and play games on Mondays and Thursdays, but one additional weekday may be added depending on the number of kids that register. Depending on the number of teams, the above start times may vary.
*Each player will receive a T-Shirt. Baseball pants, socks and hats will not be provided.
If you have additional questions about the 2018 Fall Season, email us at
or complete the contact us form below!
Click the SMS Icon below to be added to our Text Message list. We will send a text message when games are cancelled due to weather, or when we have important information to share with our families.
HAJBA works to teach kids the skills to umpire to help save on costs. If you have questions or would like more details about umpiring with HAJBA, contact the Umpire in Chief.
Click Here for the Frequently Asked Questions page. Scroll down for information about Umpiring!
Umpire in Chief: firstname.lastname@example.org
At HAJBA, we understand how big of a role our community sponsors play in all of our successful seasons. Their support is greatly appreciated. Each week we would like to highlight one of our sponsors so that our members and visitors can help support them too. Please check out the sponsor below.
Below are the nominations and open positions the HAJBA board is looking to have filled. Please email email@example.com if you have an interest in helping support HAJBA in any of these roles as a volunteer or a board member.